Cost of living comparison between Naucalpan, Mexico and Aksu, China
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 11, 2013. Exchange rate: 0.36377 CNY / MXN
Do you live in Aksu? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Naucalpan (Mexico) is 57% more expensive than in Aksu (China)
For example, you would need at least 元24,486 (Mex$ 67,313) in Naucalpan to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元15,625 in Aksu.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Las Palmas de Gran Canaria costs €10 (4 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Oporto costs €0.08 (8 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $1.75 (11 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Toronto costs C$130 (22 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Geneva costs CHF 70 (34 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Villahermosa costs Mex$ 8,500 (38 minutes ago)