Cost of living in Naucalpan, Mexico compared to Aksu, China
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 48 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 27, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.33872 CNY / MXN
Do you live in Aksu? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Naucalpan (Mexico) is 40% more expensive than in Aksu (China)
For example, you would need at least 元21,914 (Mex$ 64,697) in Naucalpan to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元15,625 in Aksu.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Barcelona costs €1,000 (8 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Hasselt costs €1.20 (9 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Lima costs S/. 3,000 (14 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Wellington costs NZ$229 (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Pereira costs COL$11,000 (20 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Winnipeg costs C$35 (about 1 hour ago)