Cost of living in Naucalpan, Mexico compared to Aksu, China
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 114 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.37904 CNY / MXN
Do you live in Aksu? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Naucalpan (Mexico) is 22% more expensive than in Aksu (China)
For example, you would need at least 元19,494 (Mex$ 51,431) in Naucalpan to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元16,000 in Aksu.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Porto Alegre costs R$ 23 (22 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Istanbul costs 17TL (37 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Berlin costs €81 (about 1 hour ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Verviers costs €25 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Monterrey costs Mex$ 3,000 (about 1 hour ago)