Cost of living in Naucalpan, Mexico compared to Aksu, China
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 63 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.34018 CNY / MXN
Do you live in Aksu? We need your help!
Cost of living in Naucalpan (Mexico) is 17% more expensive than in Aksu (China)
For example, you would need at least 元16,411 (Mex$ 48,243) in Naucalpan to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元14,000 in Aksu.
Recent Prices Added
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Queretaro costs Mex$ 7,500 (33 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 480 sqft in Vancouver, Washington costs $807 (38 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Irvine, California costs $13 (43 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Cincinnati, Ohio costs $55 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Johannesburg costs R 60 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tampa, Florida costs $80 (about 2 hours ago)