Cost of living in Natal, Brazil compared to Aksu, China
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 216 prices entered by 21 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.212 CNY / BRL
Do you live in Aksu? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Natal (Brazil) is 36% more expensive than in Aksu (China)
For example, you would need at least 元22,038 (R$ 9,964) in Natal to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元16,250 in Aksu.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Nottingham costs £7 (less than a minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Imphal costs ₨150 (7 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Wenzhou costs 元16 (21 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hamburg costs €1,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Belo Horizonte costs R$ 3,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Lisbon costs €42 (about 2 hours ago)