Cost of living in Nasik, India compared to Aksu, China
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 127 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.10510 CNY / INR
Do you live in Aksu? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Nasik (India) is 9% more expensive than in Aksu (China)
For example, you would need at least 元5,871 (₨55,858) in Nasik to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元5,400 in Aksu.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Guwahati costs ₨200 (1 minute ago)
- Public transport in Doha costs 2,500 ﷼ (5 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Bangkok costs 860 ฿ (14 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Edinburgh costs £0.00 (24 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Chişinău costs 0.50 Leu (30 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Sydney costs AU$3.80 (about 1 hour ago)