Cost of living in Narbonne, France compared to Aksu, China
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 7.849 CNY / EUR
Do you live in Aksu? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Narbonne (France) is 87% more expensive than in Aksu (China)
For example, you would need at least 元33,613 (€4,283) in Narbonne to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元18,000 in Aksu.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Istanbul costs 2,000TL (1 minute ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bangalore costs ₨900 (1 minute ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Adelaide costs AU$25 (25 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Baku costs 100 ман (30 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Alexandria costs E£ 50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hyderabad costs ₨346 (about 1 hour ago)