Cost of living comparison between Narbonne, France and Aksu, China
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 23, 2014. Exchange rate: 7.363 CNY / EUR
Do you live in Aksu? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Narbonne (France) is 94% more expensive than in Aksu (China)
For example, you would need at least 元24,205 (€3,287) in Narbonne to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元12,500 in Aksu.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Gothenburg costs 90 kr (11 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Billings, Montana costs $0.63 (15 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $25 (20 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Kraków costs 799 zł (20 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Amsterdam costs €90 (23 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Diego, California costs $1,626 (34 minutes ago)