Cost of living in Narbonne, France compared to Aksu, China
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 7.508 CNY / EUR
Do you live in Aksu? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Narbonne (France) is 88% more expensive than in Aksu (China)
For example, you would need at least 元23,515 (€3,132) in Narbonne to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元12,500 in Aksu.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in San Jose, California costs $10 (5 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Spokane, Washington costs $50 (7 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Richards Bay costs R 509 (25 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Istanbul costs 185TL (27 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Austin, Texas costs $3,100 (37 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Vadodara costs ₨500 (38 minutes ago)