Cost of living in Napier, New Zealand compared to Aksu, China
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 98 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 4.875 CNY / NZD
Do you live in Aksu? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Napier (New Zealand) is 32% more expensive than in Aksu (China)
For example, you would need at least 元35,621 (NZ$7,307) in Napier to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元27,000 in Aksu.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Munich costs €1.20 (1 minute ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Eindhoven costs €169 (28 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Gold Coast costs AU$4,257 (37 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Brussels costs €2.00 (41 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kuala Lumpur costs RM500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Georgetown costs 1,500 G$ (about 1 hour ago)