Cost of living in Nantes, France compared to Aksu, China
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 153 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 27, 2018. Exchange rate: 7.455 CNY / EUR
Do you live in Aksu? We need your help!
Cost of living in Nantes (France) is 50% more expensive than in Aksu (China)
For example, you would need at least 元37,600 (€5,044) in Nantes to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元25,000 in Aksu.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Cape Town costs R 14 (3 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Akita costs ¥463 (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Düsseldorf costs €11 (4 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Pretoria costs R 1.20 (33 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Indianapolis, Indiana costs $4.99 (39 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Boston, Massachusetts costs $2,541 (about 1 hour ago)