Cost of living in Nanjing, China compared to Aksu, China
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 138 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 24, 2018.
Do you live in Aksu? We need your help!
Cost of living in Nanjing (China) is 21% more expensive than in Aksu (China)
For example, you would need at least 元21,740 in Nanjing to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元18,000 in Aksu.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in New Orleans, Louisiana costs $329 (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Caracas costs Bs 1,000,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Buenos Aires costs ARS $50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Kuala Lumpur costs RM1,700 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in São Bernardo do Campo costs R$ 2,700 (about 1 hour ago)