Cost of living in Nanjing, China compared to Aksu, China
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 170 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 20, 2017.
Do you live in Aksu? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Nanjing (China) is 25% more expensive than in Aksu (China)
For example, you would need at least 元21,195 in Nanjing to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元17,000 in Aksu.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in London costs £25 (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Phoenix, Arizona costs $1,423 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Hamilton costs NZ$34,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Hobart costs AU$2,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Christchurch costs NZ$8 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Seattle, Washington costs $2.50 (about 1 hour ago)