Cost of living in Nanjing, China compared to Aksu, China
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 129 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 03, 2016.
Do you live in Aksu? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Nanjing (China) is 30% more expensive than in Aksu (China)
For example, you would need at least 元16,240 in Nanjing to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元12,500 in Aksu.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Flint, Michigan costs $2.19 (18 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Braga costs €5.00 (19 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Hamburg costs €1.06 (21 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ipswich costs £8 (33 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dortmund costs €13 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Maceió costs R$ 40 (about 1 hour ago)