Cost of living in Nanjing, China compared to Aksu, China
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 171 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 22, 2017.
Do you live in Aksu? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Nanjing (China) is 24% more expensive than in Aksu (China)
For example, you would need at least 元21,086 in Nanjing to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元17,000 in Aksu.
Recent Prices Added
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Wichita, Kansas costs $0.10 (7 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Copenhagen costs kr390,000 (27 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Dar es Salaam costs 50,000 Shilling (30 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Milan costs €3,010 (32 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Little Rock, Arkansas costs $2,033 (38 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Detroit, Michigan costs $500 (about 1 hour ago)