Cost of living comparison between Nancy, France and Aksu, China
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 17, 2016. Exchange rate: 7.381 CNY / EUR
Do you live in Aksu? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Nancy (France) is 64% more expensive than in Aksu (China)
For example, you would need at least 元20,480 (€2,775) in Nancy to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元12,500 in Aksu.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Newcastle costs AU$120 (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Los Angeles, California costs $15 (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kiev costs 100₴ (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Poznan costs 22 zł (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Windhoek costs 18,500 N$ (36 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $1,017 (about 1 hour ago)