Cost of living in Nanchang, China compared to Aksu, China
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 56 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 21, 2017.
Do you live in Aksu? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Nanchang (China) is 16% more expensive than in Aksu (China)
For example, you would need at least 元18,915 in Nanchang to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元16,250 in Aksu.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Porto Alegre costs R$ 25 (3 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Kota costs ₨90 (13 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Milan costs €1.20 (24 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Valletta costs €190 (30 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Calgary costs C$15 (30 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Stavanger costs kr 67 (about 1 hour ago)