Cost of living in Namur, Belgium compared to Aksu, China
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 53 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 01, 2017. Exchange rate: 7.652 CNY / EUR
Do you live in Aksu? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Namur (Belgium) is 51% more expensive than in Aksu (China)
For example, you would need at least 元31,611 (€4,131) in Namur to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元21,000 in Aksu.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mount Pleasant, South Carolina costs $15 (24 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Cardiff costs £20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Baku costs 700 ман (about 1 hour ago)
- 2 lbs of rice in Grand Cayman costs CI$9 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Delhi costs ₨25,413 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Denpasar, Bali costs Rp 200 (about 2 hours ago)