Cost of living in Nampula, Mozambique compared to Aksu, China
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 04, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.10510 CNY / MZN
Do you live in Aksu? We need your help!
Cost of living in Nampula (Mozambique) is 16% more expensive than in Aksu (China)
For example, you would need at least 元19,636 (186,833 MT) in Nampula to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元17,000 in Aksu.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 900 sqft in Tampa, Florida costs $762 (10 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dublin costs €60 (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Amman costs Dinar 380 (15 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Melbourne costs AU$4.30 (24 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Toronto costs C$3.00 (about 1 hour ago)