Cost of living in Nampula, Mozambique compared to Aksu, China
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 27 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 04, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.09768 CNY / MZN
Do you live in Aksu? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Nampula (Mozambique) is 18% more expensive than in Aksu (China)
For example, you would need at least 元18,373 (188,084 MT) in Nampula to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元15,625 in Aksu.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of tomatoes in Santo Domingo costs RD$ 75 (25 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Maturín costs Bs 170,000 (41 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Oklahoma City, Oklahoma costs $60 (42 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Shanghai costs 元25 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Fukuoka costs ¥1,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Omaha, Nebraska costs $40 (about 2 hours ago)