Cost of living in Nampula, Mozambique compared to Aksu, China
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 04, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.10990 CNY / MZN
Do you live in Aksu? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Nampula (Mozambique) is 18% more expensive than in Aksu (China)
For example, you would need at least 元24,695 (224,708 MT) in Nampula to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元21,000 in Aksu.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Reykjavik costs 128,000 kr (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Coventry costs £900 (29 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Madrid costs €1,200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Moscow costs руб 300 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Reno, Nevada costs $1.06 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Manama costs Dinar 12 (about 1 hour ago)