Cost of living in Nalut, Libya compared to Aksu, China
WARNING! Nalut has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Nalut.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 28, 2016. Exchange rate: 4.917 CNY / LYD *
Do you live in Aksu? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Nalut (Libya) is about the same as in Aksu (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 元12,500 in Aksu you would need to make just about 元12,500 (2,542 Dinar) in Nalut.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Indianapolis, Indiana costs $0.59 (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Atlanta, Georgia costs $13 (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Seremban costs RM6.00 (17 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $60 (28 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Lima costs S/. 1.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Reykjavik costs 3,500,000 kr (about 1 hour ago)