Cost of living in Nalut, Libya compared to Aksu, China
WARNING! Nalut has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Nalut.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 28, 2016. Exchange rate: 4.844 CNY / LYD *
Do you live in Aksu? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Nalut (Libya) is about the same as in Aksu (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 元19,000 in Aksu you would need to make just about 元19,000 (3,922 Dinar) in Nalut.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Istanbul costs 80TL (11 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Seoul costs ₩1,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Adelaide costs AU$99 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Manchester costs £800 (about 1 hour ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Korba costs ₨70 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Pattaya costs 15,900 ฿ (about 2 hours ago)