Cost of living in Nakhon Si Thammarat, Thailand compared to Aksu, China
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 16, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.20084 CNY / THB
Do you live in Aksu? We need your help!
Cost of living in Nakhon Si Thammarat (Thailand) is 29% more expensive than in Aksu (China)
For example, you would need at least 元3,482 (17,337 ฿) in Nakhon Si Thammarat to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元2,700 in Aksu.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Natal costs R$ 2,899 (27 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Valladolid costs €1.40 (34 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Fresno, California costs $30,740 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $1,423 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Portland, Oregon costs $813 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Bangalore costs ₨2,500 (about 2 hours ago)