Cost of living comparison between Nakhon Ratchasima, Thailand and Aksu, China
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 35 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 18, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.19258 CNY / THB
Do you live in Aksu? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Nakhon Ratchasima (Thailand) is 15% more expensive than in Aksu (China)
For example, you would need at least 元17,254 (89,594 ฿) in Nakhon Ratchasima to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元15,000 in Aksu.
Recent Prices Added
- 2 tickets to the movies in Vilnius costs €13 (17 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Hamburg costs €0.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Stockholm costs 780 kr (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Diego, California costs $13 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Jacksonville, Florida costs $50 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mombasa costs Shilling85,000 (about 2 hours ago)