Cost of living in Nakhon Ratchasima, Thailand compared to Aksu, China
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 18, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.19959 CNY / THB
Do you live in Aksu? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Nakhon Ratchasima (Thailand) is 13% more expensive than in Aksu (China)
For example, you would need at least 元8,351 (41,843 ฿) in Nakhon Ratchasima to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元7,400 in Aksu.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Istanbul costs 100TL (28 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kota Kinabalu costs RM12 (34 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Lausanne costs CHF 1.55 (42 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Nuremberg costs €68 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Castries, Saint Lucia costs EC$22 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in São Paulo costs R$ 3,500 (about 1 hour ago)