Cost of living comparison between Najaf, Iraq and Aksu, China
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 13 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 24, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00581 CNY / IQD
Do you live in Aksu? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Najaf (Iraq) is 19% more expensive than in Aksu (China)
For example, you would need at least 元18,622 (3,207,884 Dinar) in Najaf to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元15,625 in Aksu.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Mexico City costs Mex$ 300 (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Madras costs ₨3.75 (28 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Toronto costs C$1,500 (37 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Perth costs AU$430 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Los Angeles, California costs $100 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Trieste costs €8 (about 1 hour ago)