Cost of living in Najaf, Iraq compared to Aksu, China
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 18 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 02, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00568 CNY / IQD
Do you live in Aksu? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Najaf (Iraq) is 45% more expensive than in Aksu (China)
For example, you would need at least 元9,698 (1,708,407 Dinar) in Najaf to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元6,700 in Aksu.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Omaha, Nebraska costs $518 (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Guanare costs Bs 60,000 (20 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Novosibirsk costs руб 36,999 (35 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Podgorica costs €2.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Singapore costs SGD $120,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in San Antonio, Texas costs $1,211 (about 1 hour ago)