Cost of living in Najaf, Iraq compared to Aksu, China
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 31 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 02, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00572 CNY / IQD
Do you live in Aksu? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Najaf (Iraq) is 48% more expensive than in Aksu (China)
For example, you would need at least 元9,884 (1,729,353 Dinar) in Najaf to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元6,700 in Aksu.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bangalore costs ₨20 (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania costs $1,525 (29 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Vancouver costs C$2.75 (36 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Niamey costs 10,000 Franc (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Seattle, Washington costs $99 (about 1 hour ago)