Cost of living in Nairobi, Kenya compared to Aksu, China
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,040 prices entered by 105 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.06325 CNY / KES
Do you live in Aksu? We need your help!
Cost of living in Nairobi (Kenya) is 7% more expensive than in Aksu (China)
For example, you would need at least 元17,180 (Shilling271,615) in Nairobi to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元16,000 in Aksu.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Francisco, California costs $12 (3 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brisbane costs AU$2,580 (9 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Manila costs Php4,500 (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Trapani costs €407 (39 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Vila Nova de Gaia costs €1.40 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Tauranga costs NZ$9 (about 1 hour ago)