Cost of living comparison between Nairobi, Kenya and Aksu, China
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 590 prices entered by 65 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 23, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.06682 CNY / KES
Do you live in Aksu? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Nairobi (Kenya) is 11% more expensive than in Aksu (China)
For example, you would need at least 元17,272 (Shilling258,492) in Nairobi to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元15,625 in Aksu.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Ottawa costs C$80 (17 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Utrecht costs €90 (20 minutes ago)
- Utilities, weekly for 2 people in 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Wellington costs NZ$516 (21 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ashqelon costs 40 ₪ (31 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Madrid costs €85 (42 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Fort Worth, Texas costs $488 (about 1 hour ago)