Cost of living in Nairobi, Kenya compared to Aksu, China
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,053 prices entered by 108 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.06461 CNY / KES
Do you live in Aksu? We need your help!
Cost of living in Nairobi (Kenya) is 8% more expensive than in Aksu (China)
For example, you would need at least 元17,276 (Shilling267,400) in Nairobi to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元16,000 in Aksu.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Taichung City costs 250 NT$ (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Johannesburg costs R 120 (9 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dublin costs €3,000 (20 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Sibu costs RM2,000 (26 minutes ago)
- Public transport in London costs £154 (38 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Hong Kong costs HK$150 (about 1 hour ago)