Cost of living in Nagoya, Japan compared to Aksu, China
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 20 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 16, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.06180 CNY / JPY
Do you live in Aksu? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Nagoya (Japan) is 29% more expensive than in Aksu (China)
For example, you would need at least 元20,151 (¥326,098) in Nagoya to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元15,625 in Aksu.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Namur costs €5.00 (7 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Mumbai costs ₨44 (12 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 211 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dubai costs Dirham 9,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Salvador costs $40 (about 2 hours ago)