Cost of living in Nagoya, Japan compared to Aksu, China
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 37 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.06111 CNY / JPY
Do you live in Aksu? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Nagoya (Japan) is 28% more expensive than in Aksu (China)
For example, you would need at least 元30,724 (¥502,734) in Nagoya to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元24,000 in Aksu.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Berlin costs €62 (32 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in London costs £0.99 (34 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Mumbai costs ₨1.00 (39 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santiago costs CH$367,830 (40 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Toronto costs C$300 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Amman costs Dinar 350 (about 1 hour ago)