Cost of living in Nagoya, Japan compared to Aksu, China
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 16 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 16, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.06202 CNY / JPY
Do you live in Aksu? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Nagoya (Japan) is 30% more expensive than in Aksu (China)
For example, you would need at least 元24,295 (¥391,717) in Nagoya to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元18,750 in Aksu.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Porto Alegre costs R$ 120 (20 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Tucson, Arizona costs $0.79 (21 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sofia costs 40 лв (25 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Toronto costs C$80 (39 minutes ago)
- 32 oz of rice in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $4.41 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Leeds costs £58 (about 1 hour ago)