Cost of living in Nagoya, Japan compared to Aksu, China
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 117 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.05978 CNY / JPY
Do you live in Aksu? We need your help!
Cost of living in Nagoya (Japan) is 25% more expensive than in Aksu (China)
For example, you would need at least 元31,372 (¥524,827) in Nagoya to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元25,000 in Aksu.
Recent Prices Added
- Short visit to private doctor in Algiers costs 1,500 Dinar (24 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Istanbul costs 1,000TL (42 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Halifax costs C$1,200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Mangalore costs ₨23,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Haifa costs 213 ₪ (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Canberra costs AU$600 (about 1 hour ago)