Cost of living in Nagoya, Japan compared to Aksu, China
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 37 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 09, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.06143 CNY / JPY
Do you live in Aksu? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Nagoya (Japan) is 29% more expensive than in Aksu (China)
For example, you would need at least 元29,633 (¥482,409) in Nagoya to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元23,000 in Aksu.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Denpasar, Bali costs Rp 200 (7 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Manila costs Php12,500 (20 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $20 (25 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Beirut costs 900 L£ (37 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Aarhus costs kr30 (about 1 hour ago)