Cost of living in Nagercoil, India compared to Aksu, China
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 16, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.10301 CNY / INR
Do you live in Aksu? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Nagercoil (India) is 11% more expensive than in Aksu (China)
For example, you would need at least 元2,768 (₨26,877) in Nagercoil to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元2,500 in Aksu.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Grand Rapids costs $45 (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $1,017 (17 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Melbourne costs AU$3,354 (36 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Warsaw costs 500 zł (37 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Osaka costs ¥1,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hilton Head Island, South Carolina costs $1,220 (about 2 hours ago)