Cost of living comparison between Nagasaki, Japan and Aksu, China
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 27 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 20, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.06052 CNY / JPY
Do you live in Aksu? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Nagasaki (Japan) is 31% more expensive than in Aksu (China)
For example, you would need at least 元24,524 (¥405,252) in Nagasaki to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元18,750 in Aksu.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Jerusalem costs 50 ₪ (31 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Barrie costs C$86 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in New York City costs $5,083 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Francisco, California costs $4,066 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Sheffield costs £8 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Dammam costs ﷼ 5.00 (about 2 hours ago)