Cost of living in Nagasaki, Japan compared to Aksu, China
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 27 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 20, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.06156 CNY / JPY
Do you live in Aksu? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Nagasaki (Japan) is 28% more expensive than in Aksu (China)
For example, you would need at least 元24,030 (¥390,343) in Nagasaki to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元18,750 in Aksu.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Chişinău costs 200 Leu (less than a minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Thessaloniki costs €10 (23 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Mumbai costs ₨1,000 (37 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Novosibirsk costs руб 25,000 (43 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tehran costs ﷼ 400,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Paris costs €73 (about 1 hour ago)