Cost of living in Nador, Morocco compared to Aksu, China
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 29 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.676 CNY / MAD
Do you live in Aksu? We need your help!
Cost of living in Nador (Morocco) is 29% more expensive than in Aksu (China)
For example, you would need at least 元15,500 (22,925 Dirham) in Nador to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元12,000 in Aksu.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Stavanger costs kr 14,000 (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dubai costs Dirham 20,000 (24 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Prague costs 500 Kč (28 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Vadodara costs ₨80 (29 minutes ago)
- Sport shoes (nike, adidas, or equivalent brands) in Santiago de Cuba costs 70 CUC (30 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Turin costs €5.50 (about 1 hour ago)