Cost of living in Naberezhnyye Chelny, Russia compared to Aksu, China
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 01, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.11538 CNY / RUB
Do you live in Aksu? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Naberezhnyye Chelny (Russia) is 21% more expensive than in Aksu (China)
For example, you would need at least 元18,106 (руб 156,919) in Naberezhnyye Chelny to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元15,000 in Aksu.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Budapest costs 6,300,000 Ft (11 minutes ago)
- 500 ml beer in neighbourhood pub in Rajshahi costs Taka 5,000 (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Oporto costs €250 (14 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Copenhagen costs kr375 (37 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Pokhara costs ₨ 102 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Kuwait City costs Dinar 0.350 (about 1 hour ago)