Cost of living in Naberezhnyye Chelny, Russia compared to Aksu, China
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 27 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 29, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.11248 CNY / RUB
Do you live in Aksu? We need your help!
Cost of living in Naberezhnyye Chelny (Russia) is 19% more expensive than in Aksu (China)
For example, you would need at least 元13,062 (руб 116,130) in Naberezhnyye Chelny to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元11,000 in Aksu.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in San Francisco, California costs $2.75 (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lagos costs 4,500 ₦ (38 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mendoza costs ARS $170 (39 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Oradea costs 2,250 lei (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Brasília costs R$ 100 (about 1 hour ago)