Cost of living in Naberezhnyye Chelny, Russia compared to Aksu, China
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 28 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 11, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.10231 CNY / RUB
Do you live in Aksu? We need your help!
Cost of living in Naberezhnyye Chelny (Russia) is 17% more expensive than in Aksu (China)
For example, you would need at least 元12,920 (руб 126,288) in Naberezhnyye Chelny to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元11,000 in Aksu.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Abu Dhabi costs Dirham 300 (2 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Baghdad costs 620,000 Dinar (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Toronto costs C$3,050 (10 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Monterrey costs Mex$ 480 (13 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania costs $8 (32 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Athens costs €20 (41 minutes ago)