Cost of living in Mysore, India compared to Aksu, China
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 53 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.10043 CNY / INR
Do you live in Aksu? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Mysore (India) is 11% more expensive than in Aksu (China)
For example, you would need at least 元3,469 (₨34,539) in Mysore to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元3,125 in Aksu.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Kota Kinabalu costs RM5.30 (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tehran costs ﷼ 300,000 (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ljubljana costs €15 (39 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in The Hague costs €1.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Dhaka costs Taka 2,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Barcelona costs €576 (about 1 hour ago)