Cost of living in Mysore, India compared to Aksu, China
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 71 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.10304 CNY / INR
Do you live in Aksu? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Mysore (India) is 7% more expensive than in Aksu (China)
For example, you would need at least 元4,004 (₨38,859) in Mysore to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元3,750 in Aksu.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Oslo costs kr 430 (2 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Turin costs €20 (11 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Guam costs $40 (18 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Singapore costs SGD $40 (21 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Riyadh costs ﷼ 5.50 (24 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Khartoum costs 6,000 Pound (26 minutes ago)