Cost of living in Mwanza, Tanzania compared to Aksu, China
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 18 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 01, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00280 CNY / TZS
Do you live in Aksu? We need your help!
Cost of living in Mwanza (Tanzania) is 7% more expensive than in Aksu (China)
For example, you would need at least 元14,986 (5,347,366 Shilling) in Mwanza to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元14,000 in Aksu.
Recent Prices Added
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Kazan' costs руб 100 (10 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tampa, Florida costs $4,300 (16 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Austin, Texas costs $1.25 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Portsmouth costs £4.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Mobile, Alabama costs $8 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bucharest costs 30 lei (about 1 hour ago)