Cost of living in Mwanza, Tanzania compared to Aksu, China
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 25, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00308 CNY / TZS
Do you live in Aksu? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Mwanza (Tanzania) is 6% more expensive than in Aksu (China)
For example, you would need at least 元19,796 (6,425,395 Shilling) in Mwanza to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元18,750 in Aksu.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in London costs £27,735 (29 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Hamburg costs €108 (39 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Oulu costs €25,500 (40 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bucharest costs 4,000 lei (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Pretoria costs R 250 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Mersin costs 100,000TL (about 1 hour ago)