Cost of living in Mutare, Zimbabwe compared to Aksu, China
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 19, 2015. Exchange rate: 6.319 CNY / USD
Do you live in Aksu? We need your help!
Cost of living in Mutare (Zimbabwe) is about the same as in Aksu (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 元4,000 in Aksu you would need to make just about 元4,000 ($633) in Mutare.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bogotá costs COL$1,800,000 (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Sousse costs 15 Dinar (36 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Calgary costs C$103 (36 minutes ago)
- 10 eggs, large in Yangon costs 1,800 Kyat (43 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Budapest costs 6,000 Ft (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in São Paulo costs R$ 30,000 (about 1 hour ago)