Cost of living in Mutare, Zimbabwe compared to Aksu, China
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 19, 2015. Exchange rate: 6.884 CNY / USD
Do you live in Aksu? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Mutare (Zimbabwe) is about the same as in Aksu (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 元3,750 in Aksu you would need to make just about 元3,750 ($545) in Mutare.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Manaus costs R$ 4.00 (23 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Norrköping costs 3,800 kr (27 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Madrid costs €900 (28 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Stockholm costs 90 kr (36 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Paris costs €75 (40 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 900 sqft in Chicago, Illinois costs $2,273 (about 1 hour ago)