Cost of living in Muscat, Oman compared to Aksu, China
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 420 prices entered by 65 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 17.896 CNY / OMR
Do you live in Aksu? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Muscat (Oman) is 21% more expensive than in Aksu (China)
For example, you would need at least 元22,690 (﷼ 1,268) in Muscat to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元18,750 in Aksu.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Singapore costs SGD $2.00 (4 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Salamanca costs €22 (12 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Manchester costs £1.00 (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Zurich costs CHF 22 (21 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Fort Worth, Texas costs $60 (24 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lawrence, Kansas costs $15 (26 minutes ago)