Cost of living in Muscat, Oman compared to Aksu, China
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 421 prices entered by 85 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 16, 2017. Exchange rate: 17.332 CNY / OMR
Do you live in Aksu? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Muscat (Oman) is 18% more expensive than in Aksu (China)
For example, you would need at least 元38,952 (﷼ 2,247) in Muscat to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元33,000 in Aksu.
Recent Prices Added
- 12 eggs, large in Palo Alto, California costs $4.00 (less than a minute ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Bacău costs 4.50 lei (4 minutes ago)
- Public transport in San Juan costs $0.75 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Singapore costs SGD $1.30 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bogotá costs COL$5,800,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Kyoto costs ¥12 (about 2 hours ago)