Cost of living in Muscat, Oman compared to Aksu, China
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 440 prices entered by 66 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 17.894 CNY / OMR
Do you live in Aksu? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Muscat (Oman) is 20% more expensive than in Aksu (China)
For example, you would need at least 元15,059 (﷼ 842) in Muscat to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元12,500 in Aksu.
Recent Prices Added
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Surabaya costs Rp 349,999 (less than a minute ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Chengdu costs 元146,000 (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Paris costs €13 (14 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Singapore costs SGD $2.00 (29 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania costs $10 (43 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Goiânia costs R$ 330 (about 1 hour ago)