Cost of living comparison between Muscat, Oman and Aksu, China
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 424 prices entered by 61 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 06, 2016. Exchange rate: 17.869 CNY / OMR
Do you live in Aksu? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Muscat (Oman) is 21% more expensive than in Aksu (China)
For example, you would need at least 元22,780 (﷼ 1,275) in Muscat to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元18,750 in Aksu.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Grand Cayman costs CI$1.00 (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Odessa costs 120₴ (19 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Venice costs €8 (28 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in São Paulo costs R$ 500 (35 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in expensive area in Bristol costs £12,943 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dubai costs Dirham 2,580 (about 1 hour ago)