Cost of living in Murree, Pakistan compared to Aksu, China
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 60 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.06509 CNY / PKR *
Do you live in Aksu? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Murree (Pakistan) is 84% more expensive than in Aksu (China)
For example, you would need at least 元73,604 (₨1,130,881) in Murree to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元40,000 in Aksu.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mountain View, California costs $6.00 (4 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Cancún costs Mex$ 1.00 (11 minutes ago)
- Taxi fare per distance, weekday at noon, per 1 km. in Cusco costs S/. 4.00 (41 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Salvador costs R$ 25 (42 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kigali costs 5,000 Franc (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Shkoder costs 300 Lek (about 2 hours ago)