Cost of living in Münster, Germany compared to Aksu, China
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 66 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 09, 2017. Exchange rate: 7.781 CNY / EUR
Do you live in Aksu? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Münster (Germany) is 35% more expensive than in Aksu (China)
For example, you would need at least 元28,386 (€3,648) in Münster to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元21,000 in Aksu.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Liverpool costs £4.89 (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Medellín costs COL$2,450,000 (25 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Nottingham costs £3.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Sydney costs AU$3.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Cochabamba costs $b6,000 (about 2 hours ago)