Cost of living in Munich, Germany compared to Aksu, China
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,019 prices entered by 183 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 29, 2017. Exchange rate: 7.660 CNY / EUR
Do you live in Aksu? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Munich (Germany) is 41% more expensive than in Aksu (China)
For example, you would need at least 元114,623 (€14,964) in Munich to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元81,250 in Aksu.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Gdańsk costs 20 zł (7 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Las Palmas de Gran Canaria costs €300 (8 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dubai costs Dirham 1.00 (19 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Singapore costs SGD $152 (21 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kiev costs 300₴ (22 minutes ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for one in Canberra costs AU$40 (22 minutes ago)