Cost of living in Mumbai, India compared to Aksu, China
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 4,364 prices entered by 601 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 30, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.10572 CNY / INR
Do you live in Aksu? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Mumbai (India) is about the same as in Aksu (China)
For example, you would need at least 元3,852 (₨36,438) in Mumbai to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元3,750 in Aksu.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Dunedin costs NZ$6.00 (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dublin costs €12 (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bhubaneswar costs ₨915 (18 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Paris costs €1.90 (25 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Thane costs ₨600 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Eugene, Oregon costs $908 (about 1 hour ago)