Cost of living in Multan, Pakistan compared to Aksu, China
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 43 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 14, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.05730 CNY / PKR *
Do you live in Aksu? We need your help!
Cost of living in Multan (Pakistan) is 24% more expensive than in Aksu (China)
For example, you would need at least 元5,221 (₨91,118) in Multan to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元4,200 in Aksu.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Caracas costs Bs 800,000 (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Frankfurt am Main costs €2,000 (23 minutes ago)
- Nice dinner at an italian restaurant, dinner for two in Johannesburg costs R 450 (23 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Athens costs €30 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Montevideo costs $U30,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in London costs £50 (about 2 hours ago)