Cost of living in Multan, Pakistan compared to Aksu, China
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 08, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.06595 CNY / PKR *
Do you live in Aksu? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Multan (Pakistan) is 31% more expensive than in Aksu (China)
For example, you would need at least 元3,275 (₨49,658) in Multan to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元2,500 in Aksu.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tallahassee, Florida costs $878 (6 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Bulawayo costs $60 (11 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Belfast costs £5.00 (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Porto Alegre costs R$ 20 (18 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Tacoma, Washington costs $18,500 (28 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Greenville, South Carolina costs $4.00 (about 1 hour ago)