Cost of living in Muar, Malaysia compared to Aksu, China
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 36 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.606 CNY / MYR
Do you live in Aksu? We need your help!
Cost of living in Muar (Malaysia) is 7% more expensive than in Aksu (China)
For example, you would need at least 元4,285 (RM2,668) in Muar to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元4,000 in Aksu.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Warsaw costs 70 zł (10 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Madrid costs €56 (14 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Barcelona costs €54 (22 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Zurich costs CHF 1,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Oporto costs €1,300 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Tulsa, Oklahoma costs $404 (about 1 hour ago)