Cost of living in Mostar, Bosnia and Herzegovina compared to Aksu, China
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 67 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 4.000 CNY / BAM
Do you live in Aksu? We need your help!
Cost of living in Mostar (Bosnia and Herzegovina) is 7% more expensive than in Aksu (China)
For example, you would need at least 元6,835 (1,709KM) in Mostar to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元6,400 in Aksu.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Cluj-Napoca costs 2,000 lei (3 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Riga costs €2.00 (4 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Paris costs €30 (5 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Bergamo costs €1.50 (21 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in San Jose, Costa Rica costs ₡ 300,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Glasgow costs £6.00 (about 2 hours ago)