Cost of living in Mostar, Bosnia and Herzegovina compared to Aksu, China
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 27 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 3.699 CNY / BAM
Do you live in Aksu? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Mostar (Bosnia and Herzegovina) is 7% more expensive than in Aksu (China)
For example, you would need at least 元3,356 (907KM) in Mostar to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元3,125 in Aksu.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Wrocław costs 112,300 zł (6 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Uzhhorod costs 240₴ (24 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Guadalajara costs Mex$ 17,000 (28 minutes ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Strasbourg costs €40 (36 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Los Angeles, California costs $2,200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Sarajevo costs 10KM (about 1 hour ago)