Cost of living in Mostar, Bosnia and Herzegovina compared to Aksu, China
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 84 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 3.812 CNY / BAM
Do you live in Aksu? We need your help!
Cost of living in Mostar (Bosnia and Herzegovina) is 7% more expensive than in Aksu (China)
For example, you would need at least 元6,286 (1,649KM) in Mostar to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元5,900 in Aksu.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Nantes costs €30 (13 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Belgrade costs 2,500 Дин. (23 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in London costs £53 (23 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Wellington costs NZ$85 (39 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Stockholm costs 150 kr (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dublin costs €813 (about 2 hours ago)