Cost of living in Mostar, Bosnia and Herzegovina compared to Aksu, China
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 44 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 11, 2017. Exchange rate: 3.979 CNY / BAM
Do you live in Aksu? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Mostar (Bosnia and Herzegovina) is 7% more expensive than in Aksu (China)
For example, you would need at least 元7,068 (1,776KM) in Mostar to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元6,600 in Aksu.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Budapest costs 100 Ft (less than a minute ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Portland, Oregon costs $2,150 (6 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Mexico City costs Mex$ 2,000 (24 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Juiz de Fora costs R$ 40 (28 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Hyderabad costs ₨2,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Brasília costs R$ 100 (about 1 hour ago)