Cost of living in Mostar, Bosnia and Herzegovina compared to Aksu, China
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 43 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 29, 2017. Exchange rate: 3.832 CNY / BAM
Do you live in Aksu? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Mostar (Bosnia and Herzegovina) is 8% more expensive than in Aksu (China)
For example, you would need at least 元3,359 (877KM) in Mostar to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元3,125 in Aksu.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Cork costs €80 (3 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in San Jose, California costs $10 (12 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Spokane, Washington costs $50 (13 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Richards Bay costs R 509 (31 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Istanbul costs 185TL (34 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Austin, Texas costs $3,100 (44 minutes ago)