Cost of living in Mossoro, Brazil compared to Aksu, China
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 21 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.214 CNY / BRL
Do you live in Aksu? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Mossoro (Brazil) is 9% more expensive than in Aksu (China)
For example, you would need at least 元17,703 (R$ 7,996) in Mossoro to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元16,250 in Aksu.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Athens costs €111,111 (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Corfu costs €15 (35 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Kingston costs J$150 (38 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Pretoria costs R 20 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Franca costs R$ 2.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in New York City costs $3,050 (about 1 hour ago)