Cost of living in Moshi, Tanzania compared to Aksu, China
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 08, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00287 CNY / TZS
Do you live in Aksu? We need your help!
Cost of living in Moshi (Tanzania) is 11% more expensive than in Aksu (China)
For example, you would need at least 元6,096 (2,127,044 Shilling) in Moshi to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元5,500 in Aksu.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Taichung City costs 250 NT$ (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Johannesburg costs R 120 (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dublin costs €3,000 (14 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Sibu costs RM2,000 (20 minutes ago)
- Public transport in London costs £154 (32 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Hong Kong costs HK$150 (42 minutes ago)