Cost of living in Moscow, Russia compared to Aksu, China
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,960 prices entered by 314 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.12203 CNY / RUB
Do you live in Aksu? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Moscow (Russia) is 12% more expensive than in Aksu (China)
For example, you would need at least 元14,004 (руб 114,755) in Moscow to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元12,500 in Aksu.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Tokyo costs ¥10,584 (less than a minute ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Belo Horizonte costs R$ 300 (20 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Copenhagen costs kr10 (37 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dubai costs Dirham 100 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Santa Cruz de la Sierra costs $b80 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Sofia costs 1.60 лв (about 2 hours ago)