Cost of living in Moroni, Comoros compared to Aksu, China
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 09, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.01566 CNY / KMF
Do you live in Aksu? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Moroni (Comoros) is 31% more expensive than in Aksu (China)
For example, you would need at least 元8,484 (541,762 Franc) in Moroni to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元6,500 in Aksu.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Vancouver costs C$0.47 (7 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Antalya costs 115,000TL (8 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Campinas costs R$ 100 (24 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dnipro costs 200₴ (32 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Kingston costs J$85,000 (44 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Anápolis costs R$ 84,708,300 (about 1 hour ago)