Cost of living in Moroni, Comoros compared to Aksu, China
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 09, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.01605 CNY / KMF
Do you live in Aksu? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Moroni (Comoros) is 31% more expensive than in Aksu (China)
For example, you would need at least 元8,545 (532,459 Franc) in Moroni to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元6,500 in Aksu.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tehran costs ﷼ 300,000,000 (17 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Walnut Creek, California costs $150 (25 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cape Town costs R 200 (35 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in São Luís costs R$ 4,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Bucharest costs 50 lei (about 2 hours ago)