Cost of living in Moroni, Comoros compared to Aksu, China
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 09, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.01492 CNY / KMF
Do you live in Aksu? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Moroni (Comoros) is 34% more expensive than in Aksu (China)
For example, you would need at least 元5,015 (336,051 Franc) in Moroni to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元3,750 in Aksu.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Diego, California costs $70 (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in London costs £25 (13 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Cape Town costs R 1,600 (16 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Islamabad costs ₨3.00 (24 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Ottawa costs C$50 (37 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in New York City costs $116 (about 1 hour ago)