Cost of living in Morón, Cuba compared to Aksu, China
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 18, 2015. Exchange rate: 6.284 CNY / CUC *
Do you live in Aksu? We need your help!
Cost of living in Morón (Cuba) is 16% more expensive than in Aksu (China)
For example, you would need at least 元7,675 (1,221 CUC) in Morón to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元6,600 in Aksu.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bhubaneswar costs ₨250 (32 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Grand Rapids costs $10 (32 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Fort Lauderdale, Florida costs $21,487 (34 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Oslo costs kr 9,000 (38 minutes ago)
- 2 tickets to the theater (best available seats) in Cluj-Napoca costs 100 lei (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in New York City costs $1,400 (about 1 hour ago)