Cost of living comparison between Morón, Cuba and Aksu, China
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 18, 2015. Exchange rate: 6.883 CNY / CUC *
Do you live in Aksu? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Morón (Cuba) is 24% more expensive than in Aksu (China)
For example, you would need at least 元3,870 (562 CUC) in Morón to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元3,125 in Aksu.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Sheffield costs £8 (5 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Dammam costs ﷼ 5.00 (14 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania costs $3.30 (19 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Madrid costs €2.64 (30 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Budapest costs 600,000 Ft (40 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Puebla costs Mex$ 16 (about 1 hour ago)