Cost of living in Morón, Cuba compared to Aksu, China
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 18, 2015. Exchange rate: 6.873 CNY / CUC *
Do you live in Aksu? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Morón (Cuba) is 23% more expensive than in Aksu (China)
For example, you would need at least 元3,834 (558 CUC) in Morón to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元3,125 in Aksu.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Tucson, Arizona costs $1.50 (1 minute ago)
- 500g of rice in Stockholm costs 10,000 kr (6 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Guatemala City costs Q50 (8 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Ho Chi Minh City costs 6,000 ₫ (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Singapore costs SGD $4,269 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Bhubaneswar costs ₨500 (about 2 hours ago)