Cost of living in Morelia, Mexico compared to Aksu, China
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 182 prices entered by 20 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 26, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.32712 CNY / MXN
Do you live in Aksu? We need your help!
Cost of living in Morelia (Mexico) is 12% more expensive than in Aksu (China)
For example, you would need at least 元8,256 (Mex$ 25,239) in Morelia to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元7,400 in Aksu.
Recent Prices Added
- 32 oz of rice in Wichita, Kansas costs $1.86 (4 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Lublin costs 84 zł (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Toronto costs C$60 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Melbourne costs AU$170 (about 2 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Milan costs €1.50 (about 2 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in London costs £2.40 (about 2 hours ago)