Cost of living in Montpellier, France compared to Aksu, China
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 128 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 7.849 CNY / EUR
Do you live in Aksu? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Montpellier (France) is 52% more expensive than in Aksu (China)
For example, you would need at least 元40,931 (€5,215) in Montpellier to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元27,000 in Aksu.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sofia costs 186 лв (4 minutes ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Moscow costs руб 500 (8 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Agartala costs ₨200 (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Toronto costs C$500 (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tel Aviv costs 12,000 ₪ (27 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kandy costs 230 ₨ (33 minutes ago)