Cost of living in Montpellier, France compared to Aksu, China
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 113 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 7.738 CNY / EUR
Do you live in Aksu? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Montpellier (France) is 53% more expensive than in Aksu (China)
For example, you would need at least 元19,087 (€2,467) in Montpellier to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元12,500 in Aksu.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Tallahassee, Florida costs $0.85 (5 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Bucharest costs 2.50 lei (19 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Santo André costs R$ 4.20 (26 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Melbourne costs AU$10 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities, weekly for 2 people in 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Kathmandu costs ₨ 2,150 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sacramento, California costs $1,017 (about 1 hour ago)