Cost of living in Montpellier, France compared to Aksu, China
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 63 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 16, 2017. Exchange rate: 7.344 CNY / EUR
Do you live in Aksu? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Montpellier (France) is 56% more expensive than in Aksu (China)
For example, you would need at least 元29,259 (€3,984) in Montpellier to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元18,750 in Aksu.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Detroit, Michigan costs $69 (43 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Southampton costs £25 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $3.99 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Yangon costs 200 Kyat (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Jamshedpur costs ₨7,624 (about 2 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Ljubljana costs €1.20 (about 2 hours ago)