Cost of living in Montevideo, Uruguay compared to Aksu, China
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,004 prices entered by 126 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.24516 CNY / UYU
Do you live in Aksu? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Montevideo (Uruguay) is 37% more expensive than in Aksu (China)
For example, you would need at least 元17,160 ($U69,996) in Montevideo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元12,500 in Aksu.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Manaus costs R$ 4.00 (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Norrköping costs 3,800 kr (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Madrid costs €900 (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Stockholm costs 90 kr (19 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Paris costs €75 (23 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 900 sqft in Chicago, Illinois costs $2,273 (32 minutes ago)