Cost of living in Montes Claros, Brazil compared to Aksu, China
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.122 CNY / BRL
Do you live in Aksu? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Montes Claros (Brazil) is 18% more expensive than in Aksu (China)
For example, you would need at least 元11,753 (R$ 5,539) in Montes Claros to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元10,000 in Aksu.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $2.50 (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Lahore costs ₨130,000 (27 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kraków costs 1,525 zł (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Stockholm costs 20,000 kr (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Galway costs €72 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Valladolid costs €12 (about 2 hours ago)