Cost of living in Montes Claros, Brazil compared to Aksu, China
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.160 CNY / BRL
Do you live in Aksu? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Montes Claros (Brazil) is 20% more expensive than in Aksu (China)
For example, you would need at least 元19,463 (R$ 9,013) in Montes Claros to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元16,250 in Aksu.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of rice in Tirana costs 80 Lek (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Francisco, California costs $3,558 (8 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Jacksonville, Florida costs $30 (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Patna costs ₨250 (22 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Sorocaba costs R$ 3.65 (26 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Vilnius costs €4.00 (30 minutes ago)