Cost of living comparison between Montes Claros, Brazil and Aksu, China
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 28, 2016. Exchange rate: 2.011 CNY / BRL
Do you live in Aksu? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Montes Claros (Brazil) is 19% more expensive than in Aksu (China)
For example, you would need at least 元18,551 (R$ 9,226) in Montes Claros to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元15,625 in Aksu.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Oslo costs kr 24,890 (29 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Durgapur costs ₨5,083 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Birmingham costs £150 (about 1 hour ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Istanbul costs 6.00TL (about 1 hour ago)
- 24 tablets box of cold medicine (tylenol, frenadol, coldrex, or equivalent brands) in Manila costs Php66 (about 1 hour ago)