Cost of living in Monterrey, Mexico compared to Aksu, China
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 815 prices entered by 79 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.33535 CNY / MXN
Do you live in Aksu? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Monterrey (Mexico) is 8% more expensive than in Aksu (China)
For example, you would need at least 元17,568 (Mex$ 52,388) in Monterrey to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元16,250 in Aksu.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Francisco, California costs $4,879 (10 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Lisbon costs €36 (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kaunas costs €6.00 (17 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Auckland costs NZ$5.50 (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Montreal costs C$17 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Eugene, Oregon costs $12,345 (about 1 hour ago)