Cost of living in Montero, Bolivia compared to Aksu, China
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 14, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.956 CNY / BOB
Do you live in Aksu? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Montero (Bolivia) is about the same as in Aksu (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 元6,200 in Aksu you would need to make just about 元6,200 ($b6,484) in Montero.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Le Mans costs €230 (9 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Kingstown, Saint Vincent costs EC$300 (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Chittagong costs Taka 300 (22 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Athens costs €4.60 (30 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Sonsonate costs $3.00 (about 1 hour ago)