Cost of living in Montero, Bolivia compared to Aksu, China
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 14, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.999 CNY / BOB
Do you live in Aksu? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Montero (Bolivia) is about the same as in Aksu (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 元3,750 in Aksu you would need to make just about 元3,750 ($b3,753) in Montero.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Riga costs €15 (6 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Odense costs kr7,500 (24 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santiago costs CH$250,000 (31 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Johannesburg costs R 1,000 (34 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Eskişehir Province costs 1,050TL (40 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Pune costs ₨10,000 (about 1 hour ago)