Cost of living in Montego Bay, Jamaica compared to Aksu, China
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 16 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.05366 CNY / JMD
Do you live in Aksu? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Montego Bay (Jamaica) is 42% more expensive than in Aksu (China)
For example, you would need at least 元3,560 (J$66,347) in Montego Bay to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元2,500 in Aksu.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Ivano-Frankivs'k costs 80₴ (3 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kuwait City costs Dinar 500 (10 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Cairo costs E£ 150 (25 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Los Angeles, California costs $14 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ankara costs 20TL (about 2 hours ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 900 sqft in Dhaka costs Taka 23,380 (about 2 hours ago)