Cost of living in Mons, Belgium compared to Aksu, China
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 14 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 05, 2017. Exchange rate: 7.787 CNY / EUR
Do you live in Aksu? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Mons (Belgium) is 61% more expensive than in Aksu (China)
For example, you would need at least 元36,983 (€4,750) in Mons to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元23,000 in Aksu.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 box of 36 of tampons (tampax, ob, ...) in Oakland, California costs $178 (2 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Ipswich costs £0.15 (9 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in São Paulo costs R$ 5,000 (18 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Washington D.C. costs $40 (32 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $60 (35 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Tartu costs €30 (38 minutes ago)