Cost of living in Mons, Belgium compared to Aksu, China
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 16 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 7.708 CNY / EUR
Do you live in Aksu? We need your help!
Cost of living in Mons (Belgium) is 57% more expensive than in Aksu (China)
For example, you would need at least 元32,886 (€4,266) in Mons to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元21,000 in Aksu.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Los Angeles, California costs $2,236 (15 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Aarhus costs kr70 (28 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Spokane, Washington costs $10 (37 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Babijn, Aruba costs ƒ 18 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Melbourne costs AU$155 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Ho Chi Minh City costs 75,000 ₫ (about 1 hour ago)