Cost of living comparison between Monrovia, Liberia and Aksu, China
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 41 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 21, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.07486 CNY / LRD
Do you live in Aksu? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Monrovia (Liberia) is 49% more expensive than in Aksu (China)
For example, you would need at least 元23,300 (311,272 L$) in Monrovia to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元15,625 in Aksu.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Amman costs Dinar 0.500 (7 minutes ago)
- Public transport in McAllen, Texas costs $9,000 (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Curitiba costs R$ 30 (26 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Nasik costs ₨600 (27 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Budapest costs 555 Ft (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Stockholm costs 790 kr (about 1 hour ago)