Cost of living in Monrovia, Liberia compared to Aksu, China
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 65 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.07648 CNY / LRD
Do you live in Aksu? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Monrovia (Liberia) is 47% more expensive than in Aksu (China)
For example, you would need at least 元119,382 (1,561,024 L$) in Monrovia to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元81,250 in Aksu.
Recent Prices Added
- 32 oz of rice in San Jose, California costs $3.30 (6 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Buenos Aires costs ARS $700 (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Delhi costs ₨30,495 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Hyderabad costs ₨38 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Riverside, California costs $3.30 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kelowna costs C$85 (about 2 hours ago)