Cost of living in Monrovia, Liberia compared to Aksu, China
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 65 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.07510 CNY / LRD
Do you live in Aksu? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Monrovia (Liberia) is 36% more expensive than in Aksu (China)
For example, you would need at least 元54,415 (724,534 L$) in Monrovia to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元40,000 in Aksu.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Bristol costs £3.69 (2 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Potchefstroom costs R 600 (12 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Helsinki costs €20 (25 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Brno costs 100 Kč (39 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Saint Petersburg costs руб 140 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Nizhniy Novgorod costs руб 450 (about 1 hour ago)