Cost of living in Monrovia, Liberia compared to Aksu, China
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 35 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.05848 CNY / LRD
Do you live in Aksu? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Monrovia (Liberia) is 26% more expensive than in Aksu (China)
For example, you would need at least 元37,905 (648,187 L$) in Monrovia to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元30,000 in Aksu.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Kursk costs руб 600 (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Madrid costs €13 (25 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of whole fat milk in Manchester costs £0.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Bread for 2 people for 1 day (250 g) in Cape Town costs R 15 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bucharest costs 1.30 lei (about 2 hours ago)