Cost of living comparison between Monrovia, Liberia and Aksu, China
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 45 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 07, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.07559 CNY / LRD
Do you live in Aksu? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Monrovia (Liberia) is 49% more expensive than in Aksu (China)
For example, you would need at least 元121,206 (1,603,403 L$) in Monrovia to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元81,250 in Aksu.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Buenos Aires costs ARS $8,500 (7 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Hyderabad costs ₨1.00 (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Montevideo costs $U28,000 (29 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Manama costs Dinar 2.900 (about 1 hour ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Kitchener-Waterloo costs C$0.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Surabaya costs Rp 50,000 (about 1 hour ago)