Cost of living in Monrovia, Liberia compared to Aksu, China
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 45 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.07531 CNY / LRD
Do you live in Aksu? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Monrovia (Liberia) is 47% more expensive than in Aksu (China)
For example, you would need at least 元119,747 (1,589,988 L$) in Monrovia to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元81,250 in Aksu.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of rice in Santiago de Cali costs COL$3,500 (7 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in normal area in Cochabamba costs $b860 (39 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Beirut costs 5,000 L£ (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Düsseldorf costs €2.70 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Jacksonville, Florida costs $813 (about 1 hour ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Guelph costs C$3.00 (about 1 hour ago)