Cost of living in Moncton, Canada compared to Aksu, China
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 187 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 5.136 CNY / CAD
Do you live in Aksu? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Moncton (Canada) is 40% more expensive than in Aksu (China)
For example, you would need at least 元17,495 (C$3,407) in Moncton to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元12,500 in Aksu.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Vancouver costs C$0.45 (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mountain View, California costs $12 (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santiago costs CH$750,000 (18 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Porto Alegre costs R$ 400 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Butte, Montana costs $203 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Seoul costs ₩20,000 (about 1 hour ago)