Cost of living comparison between Monclova, Mexico and Aksu, China
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 29, 2015. Exchange rate: 0.33665 CNY / MXN
Do you live in Aksu? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Monclova (Mexico) is 25% more expensive than in Aksu (China)
For example, you would need at least 元20,337 (Mex$ 60,410) in Monclova to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元16,250 in Aksu.
Recent Prices Added
- 12 eggs, large in Burlington costs $3.99 (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Los Angeles, California costs $3,609 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Belo Horizonte costs R$ 1,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Fort Collins, Colorado costs $12 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Osaka costs ¥100,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Calgary costs C$100 (about 2 hours ago)