Cost of living in Mon Repos, Trinidad and Tobago compared to Aksu, China
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 14, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.027 CNY / TTD
Do you live in Aksu? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Mon Repos (Trinidad and Tobago) is 24% more expensive than in Aksu (China)
For example, you would need at least 元23,343 (22,735 TT$) in Mon Repos to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元18,750 in Aksu.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Istanbul costs 185TL (10 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Cork costs €50 (30 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tirana costs 500 Lek (32 minutes ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Hyderabad costs ₨13 (37 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Innsbruck costs €12 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Manila costs Php100,000 (about 1 hour ago)