Cost of living in Mon Repos, Trinidad and Tobago compared to Aksu, China
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.934 CNY / TTD
Do you live in Aksu? We need your help!
Cost of living in Mon Repos (Trinidad and Tobago) is 18% more expensive than in Aksu (China)
For example, you would need at least 元21,182 (22,686 TT$) in Mon Repos to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元18,000 in Aksu.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Kuala Lumpur costs RM1,700 (1 minute ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in São Bernardo do Campo costs R$ 2,700 (5 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Auckland costs NZ$5,160 (10 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Ottawa costs C$80 (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Phoenix, Arizona costs $12 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Diego, California costs $2,541 (about 2 hours ago)