Cost of living comparison between Mombasa, Kenya and Aksu, China
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 16 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 17, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.06682 CNY / KES
Do you live in Aksu? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Mombasa (Kenya) is 28% more expensive than in Aksu (China)
For example, you would need at least 元16,033 (Shilling239,949) in Mombasa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元12,500 in Aksu.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Athens costs €30 (9 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Rijeka costs 1,600 kn (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kuala Lumpur costs RM15 (17 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Caracas costs Bs 900 (40 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Orlando, Florida costs $5,160 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Jackson, Mississippi costs $42 (about 1 hour ago)