Cost of living in Mombasa, Kenya compared to Aksu, China
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 102 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.06646 CNY / KES
Do you live in Aksu? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Mombasa (Kenya) is 18% more expensive than in Aksu (China)
For example, you would need at least 元14,721 (Shilling221,486) in Mombasa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元12,500 in Aksu.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Oslo costs kr 750 (21 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brisbane costs AU$5,160 (28 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Atlanta, Georgia costs $1,200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Szczecin costs 70 zł (about 1 hour ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Tbilisi costs 20 Lari (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bratislava costs €29 (about 1 hour ago)