Cost of living in Mombasa, Kenya compared to Aksu, China
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 102 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.06674 CNY / KES
Do you live in Aksu? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Mombasa (Kenya) is 19% more expensive than in Aksu (China)
For example, you would need at least 元22,284 (Shilling333,891) in Mombasa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元18,750 in Aksu.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Delhi costs ₨20,330 (34 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Edmonton costs C$75 (39 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania costs $20 (40 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Faisalabad costs ₨435 (42 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Malmo costs 80 kr (44 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Quebec City costs C$22,000 (about 1 hour ago)