Cost of living in Mombasa, Kenya compared to Aksu, China
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 22 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 03, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.06743 CNY / KES
Do you live in Aksu? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Mombasa (Kenya) is 28% more expensive than in Aksu (China)
For example, you would need at least 元20,009 (Shilling296,728) in Mombasa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元15,625 in Aksu.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipod nano 16gb in Shanghai costs 元980 (5 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Sydney costs AU$160 (11 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Fushun costs 元50 (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Francisco, California costs $4,133 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Singapore costs SGD $60 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Faro costs €40 (about 2 hours ago)